CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Things Q & C have said...

  • To this day, Quinn (9) says, "renimber" instead of "remember".
  • He doesn't say these anymore, but he used to :( "marote" instead of "remote". "tin-tin" for mountain.
  • July 31, 2007, Quinn said, and I quote..."My thumb-toe really itches". He was talking about his big toe!!!
  • I wrote one quote down...on May 25, 2007, Quinn said, "My most not so favorite vegetable is corn."
  • Chloe (3) says, "la" instead of "love...like saying the whole word is too long. She's always called Quinn, "Henny". She says "yook" instead of "look". "yesh" instead of "yes". When she's mad, she says, "Oh booger!".

    If I think of more, I'll update.

    Here's more!! Jan 11, 2011
  • "You scared me off the pants!", Chloe
  • "I'm a two-legged flying dancing machine!", Quinn after playing Just Dance 2
  • Sapheer instead of Sphire, Chloe
  • Apacota instead of Epcot, Chloe
  • "That scared the FIRE out of me!", Quinn after Eric set off our house alarm at night.

0 comments: