CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Songs I like to run to...

It's summer weather here in FL, even though it's barely May. That means it's way too hot for me to run outside. I get overheated and dizzy! When I do run outside, I love to just listen to what's around me...not wear headphones. However, now that I've had to move indoors to a treadmill, the headphones are on.

  • "Lose Yourself" Eminem
  • "Love Struck" the extended version V Factory
  • "Rollin'" Limp Bizkit
  • "One Step Closer" Linkin Park
  • "In the End" Linkin Park
  • "Blurry" Puddle of Mudd
  • "Cup of Life" Ricky Martin
  • "How Soon is Now" The Smiths
  • "Jump Right In" The Urge
  • "Volcano Girls" Veruca Salt
  • "Little Bird" Annie Lennox
  • "Meet Me Halfway" Black Eyed Peas
  • "Womanizer" Britney Spears
  • "Ooh Ooh Baby" Britney Spears
  • "Miracle" Cascada
  • "Good Girls Go Bad" Cobra Starship
  • "Lovers In Japan" Coldplay
  • "Lacrymosa" Evanescence
  • "Sugar We're Goin' Down" Fall Out Boy
  • "Thnks Fr Te Mmrs" Fall Out Boy
  • "Paralyzer" Finger Eleven
  • "Shimmer" Fuel
  • "Guilty" Gravity Kills
  • "Hitchin' For A Ride" Green Day
  • "Reach Out" Hilary Duff
  • "Canned Heat" Jamiroquai
  • "Numb/Encore" Linkin' Park & Jay-Z
  • "No Such Thing" John Mayer
  • "Tik Tok" Ke$ha
  • "Telephone" Lady Gaga
  • "Just Dance" Lady Gaga

That's my list, for those who were asking :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I finally downloaded "Lose Yourself" and ran to it this morning. And, I'm embarrassed to say, also "Tik Tok." (I really don't like Ke$ha.)

I was amazed at how much it helped my energy to have a good beat! Woo hoo!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I work out to Eminem too!